X

enginr rebuild kit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enginr rebuild kit

I know It isnt a kat but the kawi forums I belong to never seem to help.

I think I will need to rebuild the enginre in my 89 ZX750R and I have found gasket kits for it but I need rings and maby pistons and I cant seem to find any rebuild kits for it. I was wondering if anyone knew of a good place to find them online.
    PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
    The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Bike Bandit maybe????
    Kan-O-Gixxer!
    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
    -Ohlins Susupension
    -Various Other Mods

Comment

PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
      The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

Bite me. Did you look there or not?
        Kan-O-Gixxer!
        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
        -Ohlins Susupension
        -Various Other Mods

Comment

I already told you I did

Harley Davidson

Comment

You might try Wiseco. Or as another option maybe contact some of the guys that race the Kaws to see where they get theirs

Comment

Well what it is doeing is it feals like a dead cylinder when I take off. but it clears up at higer RPM's. I think it sat all last saeson but I have put about 400-500miles on it since I have had it. It has been running great ssince I got the carbs figured out.

Harley Davidson

Comment

Originally posted by UFO8MyCow
                Well what it is doeing is it feals like a dead cylinder when I take off. but it clears up at higer RPM's. I think it sat all last saeson but I have put about 400-500miles on it since I have had it. It has been running great ssince I got the carbs figured out.
                Have you run a leak-down compression test yet? No sense in reboring or rehoning and replacing rings, possibly pistons unless you've nailed it down as being bad rings. Bad plug, bad fueling, broken valve spring or bent valve stem, bad valve clearances could all give you this issue, in which case any cylinder work wouldn't resolve the issue...

Cheers
                =-= The CyberPoet
                Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I havent even done a compression test on it yet but I will tomorrow and go from there. I just wnnted to get some prices first.

Harley Davidson

Comment

Working...
                  X