Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D&D

just got a D&D and no one will try to tell me diffrent that there is somthing louder unless you have no can at all

chris im gettin them ear plugs
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Lean in Lean out.
    1993 GSX750F Katana SOLD
    2002 GSX750R Black. SOLD
    2000 TL1000RR silver, SOLD
    2000 yamaha R1 red katana

-------------------------------------------------------

i hope you enjoy it man. i had one on mine and loved to anger some people. you know what they say... loud pipes save lives.
    if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

Comment

or loud pipes lose rights, but to each his own
      Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

Originally posted by KatanaO215
        or loud pipes lose rights, but to each his own
        aahhh thats only for the people who have no control with throttle, agreed to each his own. but my own will be known when its is heard.

i can hear it now WWWWAAAAAMMMMPPPPPP WOOOMMPPP " oh here comes bubba on his tricked out super cool bike " (noone arround me rides alot so when they see my bike they think is super sweet , but its just a kat.
        Lean in Lean out.
        1993 GSX750F Katana SOLD
        2002 GSX750R Black. SOLD
        2000 TL1000RR silver, SOLD
        2000 yamaha R1 red katana

-------------------------------------------------------

Comment

^^haha thats pretty funny bubba..."its just a kat" lol made me laugh for some reason
          Hello World.

Comment

Re: D&D

Originally posted by xbubbax
            I'm selling them new (bought in bulk for riders). Two different types of rubber-silicon reusable/washable ear plugs with great noise protection & a hardsided carrying case for them, plus a couple pairs of disposable foam ones as back-up. See the Parts/Gear/Accessories forum at this thread for more info: Sticky: standing offer - Permanent earplugs for sale (The CyberPoet).
            Add extra permanent ones of your pick for $1.50 a pair (try both and then decide); extra foam ones for 30 cents a pair.

Cheers
            =-= The CyberPoet
            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Re: D&D

Originally posted by xbubbax
              just got a D&D and no one will try to tell me diffrent that there is somthing louder unless you have no can at all

i told you ...i shoulda shipped you a case of them with the exhaust

Comment

damn when i saw you were selling something cyber i was like nicee i can get an exhaust lol but you know buddy if i EVER need ear plugs, your my man for that

Comment

i've got a friend with an fzr1000 with a full d&d system. that thing is just obnoxious but he loves it. i guess to each his own.
                  '03 Yamaha FZ1

Comment

I cant wait for my d&d ... as long as Im careful in the neighborhood.. its all good!

Comment

good thing you bought those earplugs MAtt.

I can honestly say that D&D's are the only pipes Ive ever heard on a sportbike that made me not want to ride next to it

Comment

yeah, ive got some nice new ones.. i ride responsibly in the neighboorhood and school zones and such.. but man out on the open highway or on the back twisties.. its on!

there's always been something that keeps me coming back to d&d .. its actually my second choice behind a hindle..but they are alittle pricey these days, and not coming back down to earth anytime soon, and a d&d is a close second for me, and ive found the price to be signifcantly cheaper.

Comment

I like me D&D, and if you don't wana ride next to me, then go in front, or go someplace else. I like mine. I find it matches tone with my buddies 2 brothers exhaust quite a bit too. Sounds nice.

I heard a Muzzy exhaust on a Kawi 636 a few weeks ago though, and that sounded pretty nice too, so may see about getting a twin Muzzy set-up once I get my dual header in. If that is the case, I will be looking to unload my D&D.
                          Kan-O-Gixxer!
                          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                          -Ohlins Susupension
                          -Various Other Mods

Comment

lou:
                            i've got the full muzzy system on my fz1. i really like the sound of it. not too loud when you're putting around but get the revs up and it is sooooo sweet.
                            '03 Yamaha FZ1

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
                              I like me D&D, and if you don't wana ride next to me, then go in front,
                              I dont think that would be too hard

Comment

Working...
                              X