No announcement yet.
X

exhausts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Jet Kit did you get with the SSR2, I have a 96 600 by the way.
    Paladin

1996 GSX 600 F
    Katana

Comment

i got the factory pro tuning jet kit, and i have a 98 katana

Comment

I have a stage one jet kit in mine, team that up with a 5* ignition advance and my V&H SS2R pipe, and im happy with it for a 600, even though I am about to start a majot mod on it. I am going to put in a VFR 750 engine, Kat 750 swing arm, GSXR 750 rear shock, GSXR 600 forks and triples a partridge in a pear tree and the kitchen sink.
        If Knowledge is Power, There are a lot of very weak people out there!!!

'97 TLS It's the "WILD, HAIRY-ARSED, NUN-RAPING VIKING PSYCHOPATH!" with M4 complete exhaust, PCII, -1front +2 rear, airbox mod, R motor with pairvalve mod, temp sensor relocation mod, and oil cooler mod

Comment

Originally posted by 89katana750
          I like the stock sound. Had a Vance and Hines and it was too loud. Oil changes are much easier with stuck also.
          i have had no problems with oil changes with any of the 3 exhausts i have had the header tubes are all shaped to allow filter removal actually i find it easier to remove the filter with my V&H then it was stock now if the KAT had the same little plastic shute that the old GM iron duke engines had there wouldn't be any mess either........ hmmmm that gives me and idea time to go to the boneyard

Comment

Working...
          X