Clear All

Originally posted by KatanaSoldier
    or even having to remove your belly fairing to change the oil again
    You guys remove your belly fairing?

Comment

Originally posted by 87vert
      Originally posted by woobie
      Originally posted by md86
      I grab the edge of my old one with pliers and spin the bolt . Washer will unscrew like that .
      Same here but I use vice grips, that said I didn't change my crush washer until my 5 or 6th oil change .
      I dont think mine even has a washer on it....
      Then you should get one .....
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Dubeau
        Originally posted by KatanaSoldier
        or even having to remove your belly fairing to change the oil again
        You guys remove your belly fairing?
        Before the Fumoto I did. Taking it off before was easier than trying to squeeze my meat hook and wrench in there.
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

I grab the edge of my old one with pliers and spin the bolt . Washer will unscrew like that .
          Same here but I use vice grips, that said I didn't change my crush washer until my 5 or 6th oil change .
          I don't think I have one either, does it go between the bolt and the oil pan?
          Jealousy Is Natural

Comment

Originally posted by bubba
            I don't think I have one either, does it go between the bolt and the oil pan?
            Yup
            "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
            JOHN 16:33

Comment

14mm inner diameter, if anyone cares. You can get them at any autoparts store

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

Thanks for reminding me; stopped and picked up four on my way home from work I always forget aboot these little buggers. I've gone a few oil changes without one. I rode down to the gap and back last year with no crush washer.

Comment

Working...
                X