X

Bike won't start

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bike won't start

I have a 2003 Suzuki katana 600 gsxf. Rode it 3 hours and got off and tried to start the bike up and it would not. I got a new battery for it and a new starter relay and checked the starter on it which is good. So I have no clue on what it might be.
    Let's ride

Can you describe more in detail what's happening? Is the starter turning the motor over? Not hitting at all? Did you use choke, or throttle when trying to start?

Tried to start and it would not doesn't tell me what's going on enough to have any idea how to offer help.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

I have tried the choke and the bike doesn't make a sound . It does not try to turn out at all All the lights come on the dashboard light's up. But I can't get it to start I have tested the starter and it run I got a new starter relay it tested good. And I even got a new battery . The bike still doesn't want to turn over at all.
      Let's ride

Comment

Check the safety relay system. Neutral for the side stand switch, clutch safety switch is working, leads plugged in, or properly bypassed. Also make sure the starter button is clean and working. A volt meter would be handing in doing a few simple tests to verify that.

Krey
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Just a thought.. maybe some A$$hole (not me I swear) flicked your kill switch!

Comment

Working...
          X