Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Whats the loudest exhaust for the Katana 600?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the loudest exhaust for the Katana 600?

I have a 04 Katana 600 with a yoshi slip on, I like the looks but I am looking for something more obnoxious and loud. I did a search on the forum and seems the D&D is the loudest but does it flow better than the yoshi?

If you want obnoxious, run a supertrapp...I had some supertrapp megaphones on mine for a while and harley guys with straight pipes used to give me dirty looks.

Comment

not trying to be a jerk, just wondering why you are looking for obnoxious pipes?

D&D would fit the description if thats what you want
      Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

I had a D&D on my '02 Kat. No doubt, it was obnoxious and loud.
        I miss my Gixxer

Officer Down Memorial Page

Comment

If you get the D&D let me know I'd be interested in buying your Yosh.

Comment

+1 on the D&D

Comment

Why don't you just open up your yoshi and remove the baffle material? That will be as obnoxious as a D&D, cost nothing, and look alot better.

Comment

go with the D&D all the way. you can sell your yosh, then buy a D&D and you may break even (depending on the condition of your yosh). so...good luck. but yea, my D&D is really loud. no...like really loud!
                if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

Comment

Thanks for the information guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Waltari
                    If you want obnoxious, run a supertrapp...I had some supertrapp megaphones on mine for a while and harley guys with straight pipes used to give me dirty looks.

Now THAT'S funny.
                    Matt

If you think you don't need a helmet, you probably don't.

Comment

Straight pipes are, by definition, the loudest exhaust possible. The D&D is the loudest end-can, especially if you can find one used (where the noise damper matting has broken down).

Cheers
                      =-= The CyberPoet
                      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I used to have a V&H Super Sport with the baffle in need of replacement. Man was that thing loud! That was extremely annoying and I am sure that I damaged my ear drums big time. I felt sorry for anyone I drove by.
                        1989 Suzuki Katana 750

Comment

I've seen a Kat with a 1993 Honda Civic can welded on. That was the loudest Kat I've ever heard.
                          I don't need a girlfriend... Windows goes down on me everyday!

Comment

Originally posted by KitKat
                            I've seen a Kat with a 1993 Honda Civic can welded on. That was the loudest Kat I've ever heard.
                            that's exactly what I was thinking of when I saw this thread!!
                            that thing was.......different!!
                            - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

a friend of mine had a Vmax with a pickup truck aftermarket race can on it. It would make your ears bleed
                              Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

Working...
                              X