X

dose any make a cowl for 1989 750

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dose any make a cowl for 1989 750

dose any make a cowl for 1989 750 i cant seem to find one any where or does any have any info on how to make one
    "LOOK EARL ITS KARMA'S ARMY MADE UP OF THE PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD"

I make them
    Braada Concepts - www.Braada.com - Suzuki Katana Solo Cowls
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh whoooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
      i will get mine next day thks

Comment

Yeah that braada guy, he's pretty cool from what I hear..but thats just a rumor.

Comment

lol

Comment

Braada?
            What do they make?

Comment

Yeah who is the Braada company. Never heard of them before in my life. They make BRA's or something?
              www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Yeah , what a stupid name for a company .
                I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Only problem with that Braaba company is they they have a quality product with low price and get that product to you real quick!!!!!!
                  Mine should be on by Tuesday!!

Fred

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

i heard that that braada guy pays his employees real well ..especially web programmers...

HOWEVER he is slow in getting his web programmer things he needs to add some functionality to the board also to purchase some more shirts..
                    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

The only problem I have with the Braada cowl is me getting the money to him for my 93 Kat. My fault completely.
                      TDA Racing/Motorsports
                      1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                      Who knows what is next?
                      Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                      Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Braada, Isn't that Cherokee for something?

Comment

Braada is actually an acronym made from my kids names. The "concept" is to try to make enough money to keep them fed and clothed!

Comment

Originally posted by BraadaJim
                            Braada is actually an acronym made from my kids names. The "concept" is to try to make enough money to keep them fed and clothed!
                            As I started to read this I expected to read that it was for the kids college fund, but now I feel real bad for not ordering my seat cowl. I will send can food with my order
                            TDA Racing/Motorsports
                            1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                            Who knows what is next?
                            Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                            Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

HEY JIM I LIKE LOLOL
                              Originally posted by BraadaJim

Comment

Working...
                              X