X

Pre98 750 measurement--PLEASE need it soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre98 750 measurement--PLEASE need it soon

I am in need of someone with a pre98 750 with stock suspension and center stand. I need a measurement while the bike is on the center stand. One from the lowest part of the bracket that the blinkers are on to the ground(call this distance A) and then one from the lower most lip of the rear rim to the ground (call this distance B). If someone could get those to me i'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks kr!

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

I stuck a stock 98+ shock on mine . Dunno if the measurment would be the same or not ....
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

is the bike able to still be used on centerstand? I am putting the hayabusa shock on. the center and side stand are pretty much useless. I just need to know what the stock height was. I got carried away and put the new shock in just to find out that I forgot to measure. If it didn't raise the backend to much then if you could give me some measurements if you would md.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Oh yeah , I can still use my stand . I HAD the GSXR11 shock on for a couple days (until I learned it was garbage ) , and even though it raised the rear ALOT , I could still make use of the stand . Tthe rear wheel WOULD lightly touch the ground when on the stand , but I could still spin it . I can maybe get those numbers by the weekend if someone else ain't got you by then .....
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
        X