X

60 piece craftsman set for $30

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 60 piece craftsman set for $30

Cheap enough to buy a second set for the car or wherever.

toolset link

She'd be smiling if she had 996 cc's of thumping twin power between her legs

Thanks man! Pick me up 2 sets!!!

Comment

Wow, that is real cheap.

Good Find!
      Kan-O-Gixxer!
      -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
      -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
      -Ohlins Susupension
      -Various Other Mods

Comment

What a great deal.

Comment

Craftsman the best. I've been an auto tech for 6 years, and I've used snap-on, matco, and mac tools, I'd take my craftsman over all of them. Great value, and if you break one, just take it back to Sears, no question asked.

Comment

I think that lifetime warrenty is what makes it such a great deal. Can i go to any sears and get that, or do I have to buy it off the net to get that deal?
            Kan-O-Gixxer!
            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
            -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
            -Ohlins Susupension
            -Various Other Mods

Comment

I can always use more tools, I will take one set.
              TDA Racing/Motorsports
              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
              Who knows what is next?
              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic13
                Craftsman the best. I've been an auto tech for 6 years, and I've used snap-on, matco, and mac tools, I'd take my craftsman over all of them. Great value, and if you break one, just take it back to Sears, no question asked.
                I will disagree with you, however only lately. The new Craftsman stuff I have gotten (Past six months especially, but really the past couple years) Seems to have gone downhill. Specially screw drivers and pick tools. I broke three of their pick tools in one week and they were giving me crap about bringing it back because I was wearing my work clothes (Well that is professional use, that is not covered). Anyways, recently I dont think they are what they used to be, maybe it is the situation where they were not wanting to take a tool back. Still would be a nice cheap toolset to throw in the saddlebag, thanks for the heads up.
                I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane

Comment

Huh , that looks like the kit I got for X-mas . I already scavenged the tools I need for the bike tool-kit and threw the rest in the back of the car !
                  I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Nice little set to keep in the truck. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic13
                      You see that is why all those brands are around, personal prefference. I like my craftsman pro series and Snapon
                      TDA Racing/Motorsports
                      1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                      Who knows what is next?
                      Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!

Comment

As far as I can tell, almost all the major brands of tools (Snap-On, Craftsman, Husky, etc) are all made by the same couple of major tool makers for that segment (a couple come to mind), so the only value beyond the basic construction is the warrantee. SnapOn comes to you, Sears you go to them. I like the Husky stuff as well (same mnf I suspect), but I don't trust their vendors to always be around when I need them (HomeDepot & Lowe's -- well, they're popular today, but where did Builder's Square go?). I'll stick to Craftsman at that price-point. I'm just concerned that some of their cheaper stuff is being made in China now, and keep my eyes open for that disclaimer on the packaging.

Cheers
                        =-= The CyberPoet
                        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

AND crasftman will be made availaible at k-mart as well now
                          Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Originally posted by zleviticus
                            AND crasftman will be made availaible at k-mart as well now
                            I'd like to see that happen... are you sure about that?

Cheers
                            =-= The CyberPoet
                            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Kmart is a partner of Sears now, that will be a great deal for us if and when that happens. I still feel it is personal preference. they all have great warrantees. No one can beat it, breaking a tool and walk into a sears and they replace it for free. No questions asked IMO
                              TDA Racing/Motorsports
                              Who knows what is next?

Comment

Working...
                              X