Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
    Originally posted by zleviticus
    AND crasftman will be made availaible at k-mart as well now
    I'd like to see that happen... are you sure about that?

Cheers
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Yes Kmart bought sears... this was a kind of a pseudo merger. they want to start competing with the home depots and such in their tool line instead fo having to have a sears nearbye. Was a while ago now.
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Originally posted by zleviticus
      Yes Kmart bought sears... this was a kind of a pseudo merger. they want to start competing with the home depots and such in their tool line instead fo having to have a sears nearbye. Was a while ago now.
      I know about the buy-out, but both in visiting KMart and in popping by their website, I didn't see any craftsman brand stuff (I have seen a "Craftsman" brand store though!). That's why I asked about being sure that they were going to extend that tool line to their KMart stores...

Cheers
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

i love my craftsman tools. thats all i buy anymore. yea, its a little more expensive, but hey, you can get some great tools, and they'll last. thats what i want, is something i can depend on. if you guys want some cheap tools, this website is a company near me, but they have some really good deals, but also some pretty cheaply made tools. so watch out for what you buy. www.harborfreight.com
        if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

Comment

I like both, craftsman and snapon. The others mentioned are good to but a bad experience with a Mac tool guy keeps me from liking them.
          TDA Racing/Motorsports
          1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
          Who knows what is next?
          Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
          Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Working...
          X