X

Sport Cycle Center In Norfolk Va Can modify your Kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sport Cycle Center In Norfolk Va Can modify your Kat

Jody Banitt performance tuning at Sport Cycle Center put a GSXR 1100 motor in a Kat 600 with tons of other mods. He can do or answer any Kat questions you have. We have a Dyno on site. Sport Cycle Center 3700 Hampton blvd. Norfolk Va 23508. Ph# 757-628-8100. We cater to anything and all motorcycle related. Tell him Justin sent you!!! Our Kat with the 100 motor ran 9.9 in the quarter and made 144 hp just on motor!!!

where did this guy go????

Comment

Ban him, he never registered as a vendor!!

Comment

haha owrd

Comment

I want a dyno so I can see what my 1127 kat is gona be pushing, but I am way to far from him. Maybe Corey and I can build us one of them redneck ones!
          Kan-O-Gixxer!
          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
          -Ohlins Susupension
          -Various Other Mods

Comment

there has to be a dyno somewhere around you Lou
            Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

Originally posted by KatanaO215
              there has to be a dyno somewhere around you Lou
              Yeah, I just gota get off my arse and look. Corey looked into pricing, and said that in our area, it cost about $25 bucks a run, and he figures it should only take about 4 or 5 runs to tune in my bike :fingerscorssed

It would be kinda nice though to have someone tune it, that has tuned that type of bike before. Maybe give them a better idea of where it needs to be, ya know?
              Kan-O-Gixxer!
              -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
              -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
              -Ohlins Susupension
              -Various Other Mods

Comment

yea lou, if i were you just have it dyno tuned by a pro, your gonna get the most power, on the least stress on the motor so if i were you just let some one do it

Comment

Sport Cycle Center In Norfolk Va Can beat it!!

if your gonna post, post correctly, under vendors, and speak to the moderators and the dungeon master, dont just throw your store up cuz you cant afford for commercials
                  ------------------------------------------------------
                  Lean in Lean out.
                  ------------------------------------------------------
                  1993 GSX750F Katana SOLD
                  2002 GSX750R Black. SOLD
                  2000 TL1000RR silver, SOLD
                  2000 yamaha R1 red katana

-------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by xbubbax
                    Sport Cycle Center In Norfolk Va Can beat it!!

if your gonna post, post correctly, under vendors, and speak to the moderators and the dungeon master, dont just throw your store up cuz you cant afford for commercials
                    check the date, I doubt he's around to listen up - just duff messing with us digging up old threads
                    - Samuel

My 1988 Katana 600

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
                      Yeah, I just gota get off my arse and look. Corey looked into pricing, and said that in our area, it cost about $25 bucks a run, and he figures it should only take about 4 or 5 runs to tune in my bike :fingerscorssed
                      Actually, if you have an exhaust analyzer (like the Gunson), it should only take one to two runs to get the final tuning right.

Cheers
                      =-= The CyberPoet
                      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

$25 a pull ain't bad, that's what the place in my town charges. when i get my replacement engine installed, that's where i'm headed. and anytime you get work done at this place, they give you a coupon for a free dyno pull

"If you ain't first, you're last..." - Ricky Bobby
                        "Your stuck on an anger bridge man, you gotta cross the anger bridge and come back to the friendship shore..." - Magic Man

Comment

Working...
                        X