X

Hindle Slip-on vs Yoshimura Slip-on

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hindle Slip-on vs Yoshimura Slip-on

I was recently given a choice between getting a Hindle slip-on or a Yoshimura slip-on. I want something that will sound good and yet it won't leave me deaf at freeway speeds.

Any reconmendations? Which should I go for? Which I have heard a Yoshimura on my friends 98 YZF600 and it wsn't that loud. Is the Hindle louder?
    Yoshimura Slip-on
    0.00%
    Hindle Slip-on
    100.00%
    Stock
    0.00%
    None of the above
    0.00%
    DON'T HATE THE PLAYA, HATE THE GAME!!

Yes, the Hindle is louder than the Yosh but it's far from obnoxcious or deafening.

It has a very sweet sound..... buy it! 8)

Comment

I can't count how many times I've typed Hindle in the past couple of days.

I think judging from the poll, Yosh and Hindle were 50/50.

I would personally go with a Hindle I have a round Hindle Titanium on my Kat, and my boyfriend has an oval Hindle Titanium on his R6, mine sounds way better. I get comments on it all the time.
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

If you want obnoxious and deaf ..go for the D&D..its definately the loudest..although personally I think its cool..

anywho..you'll get more votes for the Hindle on here..especially from the canucks ! suzuki2000 just put a hindle slip on , on his kat and loves it. Not sure you can find someone with a bad thing to say about them. Its one of my choices too!

Comment

Yosh and Hindle are the best IMHO, I like the sound of both. the rest are just not worthy
          TDA Racing/Motorsports
          1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
          Who knows what is next?
          Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
          Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

I am definetly not looking for something that will make me deaf. When i hear the Yoshimura on the 98 YZF600, I could still hear the engine. I just want to know how much louder is the Hindle then the Yosh.

Comment

Originally posted by Katgirl

I would personally go with a Hindle I have a round Hindle Titanium on my Kat, and my boyfriend has an oval Hindle Titanium on his R6, mine sounds way better. I get comments on it all the time.
              Have you experienced any problem with it?

Comment

Originally posted by zerocool61
                I am definetly not looking for something that will make me deaf. When i hear the Yoshimura on the 98 YZF600, I could still hear the engine. I just want to know how much louder is the Hindle then the Yosh.
                The Yosh and Hindle sound about the same. click on this link and check out the differences in sound, pay close attention to wot and idle!
                TDA Racing/Motorsports
                1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                Who knows what is next?
                Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!

Comment

I've had both. The Hindle is louder and I honestly beleive it flows better.

Bike is sold

Comment

Originally posted by zerocool61
                    Originally posted by Katgirl

Have you experienced any problem with it?
                    None what so ever, and took minutes to put it on, I wouldn't trade it for anything. Well, maybe a full system like Jackal has
                    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Hindle outperforms the Yosh...but I think the Yosh is a nicer LOOKING can. But for the price (Hindle is cheaper) NOTHING sounds as good as the Hindle.

Comment

Hindle then, urrrgh. lol
                        TDA Racing/Motorsports
                        Who knows what is next?

Comment

You won't regret it. When I heard Jackal, Junior and Range come down my street all riding Hindles I had to get one. Sold the Yosh instantly to buy the Hindle.
                          Bike is sold

Comment

i said none of the above, just for the pure fact that if your gonna do something do it right, get the full exhaust youll be happy you did

Comment

Originally posted by duff daddy
                              i said none of the above, just for the pure fact that if your gonna do something do it right, get the full exhaust youll be happy you did
                              Eventually thats what I'll do but for now since I don't have the cash for the full system, the jet kit, and to get it tuned I will just stick with the slip-on.

Comment

Working...
                              X