X

Diablos VS Sportec M-1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diablos VS Sportec M-1

A friend of mine is giving me a great deal on a set of tires, all I got to do is pick which set. Now with is better for dry weather only on a 2002 Katana 600?

Diablo or Sportec M-1 ????
    Diablo
    0%
    Sportec M-1
    0%
    DON'T HATE THE PLAYA, HATE THE GAME!!

You can't go wrong for grip with either tire (both are verging on being track tires), but both tires will wear substancially faster than a sports-touring equivilent (in case you don't ride with one knee down all the time).

Cheers
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I have the M1 Sporttechs. They are very good in dry weather. They do pretty good in the rain too. The diablos from what I have heard are better in the rain than the Sporttechs. Both are very good in dry weather like Cyber said. YOU can not go wrong with either one.
      www.mopowersports.com

Comment

i have a sport tech front tire and i love it its the best one ive used yet, awesome in the rain but a lil sketchy once it gets warn down ..but i guess that goes for all of them

Comment

I'd really like to try the Diablos , but I can't get them in the stock size (150/70) . I'm thinking about just sucking it up and getting the 160's unless I can find another "decent" tire in the stock size . Haven't really looked TOO hard yet though , as it's still winter and my tires still have SOME life left in them .
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
          X