• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hindle header

Anybody installed one??? Differences in HP, Noise
    Gripp & Regripp

header?

Black Carbon Kat is the only guy I can think of with a full Hindle system!

his dyno numbers were incredible! A jet kit and K&N filter are absolutly required if you go full system!

Comment

I though Jackal had the full system too, or was that just a slip on?
      Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by woobie
        yes...I think you are correct sir...I guess because he hardly ever gets it past 5K rpm's I always forget!

Comment

Originally posted by Range
          yes...I think you are correct sir...I guess because he hardly ever gets it past 5K rpm's I always forget!

YOU ARE SO DEAD TO ME NOW !!!!!!
          Some people are a lot like Slinkys.
          Not really good for anything, but bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

You get such greif Jackal!!

Comment

What kind of numbers did you have Jackal?
              What advancer are you using?
              I am interested also.
              TDA Racing/Motorsports
              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
              Who knows what is next?
              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Don't have any numbers yet, haven't dynoed it. I'm 95% certain the jet kit wasn't installed correctly by the dealer ( no dyno ) so she is getting dyno-tuned this spring before the season starts to get set up properly. One reason I know it isn't set up right is because when I put in my 5 degree advancer it stalls out.
                Some people are a lot like Slinkys.
                Not really good for anything, but bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

I have a friend that had the same problem. He found out, when we dyno tuned his R6 that the tech that did the jet kit originally just drilled the mains instead of using new jets. Then WOW, the bike came alive after trying out three different size jets.
                  TDA Racing/Motorsports
                  1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                  Who knows what is next?
                  Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                  Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Originally posted by JACKAL
                    Originally posted by Range

YOU ARE SO DEAD TO ME NOW !!!!!!
                    alittle taste of ur own medicine, huh range!

I think he just challenged you jackal!

Comment

if i were you id just up the headers on its not gonna make a big difference when you do an exhaust or intake it doenst GIVE you hp it FREES UP hp, so if you do other mods that compliment that header or k&n then you will get the extra hp that you freed up

Comment

Working...
                      X