X

New squid on the block ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New squid on the block ...

So the other day I hear a bike go TEARING down the street , and decide to go to the winder for a look-see . Older Kat 600 piloted by some goober in shorts and a hawaiian shirt . He proceeds to rev the SNOT out of the thing at the stop sign , and it sounds TERRIBLE . Like not all cylinders firing . But he tears off down the road anyway revving it to redline the first few gears . He's been doing this quite a bit the last few days . I've seen him pass a few times while out working on MY bike , and he just kinda gives me dirty looks . Whatever , anyone need parts for a pre 600 ? I'm sure I can find some soon ..... I hope he doesn't trash it TOO bad , those plastics are in AWFULLY good shape right now , and I could use some .
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

he is doing this in your neighborhood? i hate people that do that. not only does it make motorcycle riders look bad, but i am constantly worried about children. if i do any "tearing up", its out in the country where i could only hurt myself. Hope he doesn't do anything stupid around your home and family. good luck getting those parts, though. lol.

Comment

Maybe you should go leave a KatRiders card or magnet on his bike one night...

Cheers,
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

print out a big cardboard sign and leave it next to the road with this written on it..

"Nice bike, too bad it runs like ass and you don't know how to ride it.
        Nobody is impressed."
        [photo of said person on said bike here]
        "Why don't you fix it and learn to ride?"

leave it at the stop sign where he (and everybody else!) can see it.

What? It worked in my last neighborhood.

Comment

I at the store and heard this really loud raspy foul
          exhaust.. (even for around here with the "tuners" and GSXRs)
          It was a Kat 600 with smashed up fairings..
          Guy was going 40 mph at 10K rpm..

Comment

Damn CP , I DO have that stack of magnets .....
            But I like the big picture idea better ! I'd just have to sit outside all day and wait for his damb a$$ to roll by ....
            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
            X