X

another exhaust ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another exhaust ?

yea i know the search button. But can anyone help me > I have a yoshi slip on and a d&d full exhaust which is better ? SOUNDS LIKE A STUPID ? BUT EVERYBODY SAYS d&d EXHAUST SUCK ?? I'm new to bike's so just looking for good advise
    sigpic

go with the yoshi slip on.its not that d&d suck its that its loud as hell.and if you go with the full system you need to rejet the carbs(if they are not already

Comment

I have heard a lot of bad things about the D & D. But if I had to choose between a full system and a slip on, I'd choose a full system, simply because a full system offers more horsepower. Or if its possible somehow, I'd try and put the yoshi slip-on on the D&D headers But if you are selling either of them, please lemme know, I might be interested in either one of them.
      2003 Black/Gray Hayabusa

With great Horsepower, comes great Responsibility!

Comment

It is opinion. I have a D & D as do many others in here, and I love mine! If you want something quiet and weak, do not put on the D & D!!
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

Sorry, I forgot to mention, I have a D&D full system on my CB 1000 and it sounds just great. But if I had a choice between a full system Yosh and a full system D&D, I'd definitely pick the Yosh. But since you have the choice between a full system and a slip on, I'd go with the full system.
          2003 Black/Gray Hayabusa

With great Horsepower, comes great Responsibility!

Comment

Thanks for all the replys. I'm still up in the air but im going to try the yoshi on the headers first . if it does'nt fit is there any other way without buying a nother full exhaust . I can'nt just find yoshi headers

Well I'll give it a try and again Thanks
            sigpic

Comment

a yoshi slip on will fit on a vance and hines 4-1 header. that is what i am running on my pre98 750. you could always get a exhaust shop to expand or make a pipe to make it fit for you. i would do the d7d header with yoshi slip on. gotta love the yoshi.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

I have the D&D full exhaust, sounds sweet. Not too loud, not as loud as these Busas on Capital with only one muffler on
                2006 GSX600F

Comment

i have a 90 kat 750 with a v&h full exhaust. does anyone know if a yoshi slip on will fit on the headers. my bike is jetted already. do i need to adjust if i change cans? i don't like the sound of the v&h. too loud. sounds like a chain saw

Comment

Working...
                  X