No announcement yet.
X

Hotgrips Installation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kristens mom got her a set of those for Christmas and she keeps bugging me to put them on!

Her bike is starting to look nice Steve - black superbike bars - blue gel grips, new anodized black bar ends....new exhaust....soon to be painted plastic and tank....hopefully the inside of tank comes pretty clean with the rust remover DEP that we have.
    Squidbusters.com Admin

Comment

Originally posted by falcn
      Kristens mom got her a set of those for Christmas and she keeps bugging me to put them on!

Her bike is starting to look nice Steve - black superbike bars - blue gel grips, new anodized black bar ends....new exhaust....soon to be painted plastic and tank....hopefully the inside of tank comes pretty clean with the rust remover DEP that we have.
      Awesome! I have two projects this weekend. One is bike work, and the other is cleaning out the basement. I'm going to throw those carbs I got on the GS. That old thing should be running well soon. (Still going to sell it though. I need the room.)
      -Steve

Comment

Got the grips installed; thanks to all for the advice. They seem to work well. Trial ride this afternoon. High of 55 here in Colorado, so I don't need them so much today. In the 30s later this week and I'll appreciate them more then.

Comment

Any idea where to find proper spacers and longer screws? Will any hardware store due as long as the size/thread matches?

Comment

Working...
          X