X

Where to get the best price on a stator cover-new

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get the best price on a stator cover-new

I have a rashed up stator cover, that I want to get replaced. I was wondering where the best place to get a new one, or a used-unrashed stator cover would be?

Thanks,

John

Used will probably be ebay. For new, I use Ron Ayers for my stuff, but I've also heard good things about Bike Bandit (both links even bring you to the correct page). I mainly use Ron Ayers because they are so close to me 'ground' shipping is usually not more then 1-2 days.

/kiba
    find / -name "*your base*" -exec chown us:us {} \;

You must realize that someday you will die-until you know that, you are useless

If you can't make it fit with a sledge hammer, don't force it!

Comment

I found some for sell on ebay, but the difference between those and the new ones were varied betweeen 5 and 7 dollars. So I just ordered a new one. Your local dealer can sale you a new one for about 38 bucks.
      "Knowledge comes from finding the answers, yes, but understanding what the answers mean is what brings wisdom. Men who didn’t understand the difference have been the ruin of some of the world’s greatest civilizations." - Lionel Luthor

Comment

You might also want to send a PM to BraadaJim, who sometimes has used healthy ones in the inventory that he took off SpecialK a while back.

Cheers,
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
        X