No announcement yet.
X

Help with Tach Repair (Ontario-Canada)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Tach Repair (Ontario-Canada)

Hi Y'all,

Those of you who've ridden with me recently have noticed my "dead" tachometer needle. I "know" there is a thread on here instructing on how to replace a tachometer. However, I lack the tools and experience to attempt this on my own.

If any of you Ontario Kats have experience with voltage testing and rewiring a 2003 Kat tachometer then I would appreciate your help! Also, I intend to replace my left handle bar at the same time (ordered it from the Suzuki dealership today). Kat-a-tonic also helped me to figure out that I am missing the little plug for the oil-drainage tube below the brake pedal. But that I can install myself :P

Also - I'll provide pizza and BEvERages for those who help (refreshments to be consumed AFTER riding of course).

Ciao

Re: Help with Tach Repair (Ontario-Canada)

Originally posted by brownwa
    Hi Y'all,

Those of you who've ridden with me recently have noticed my "dead" tachometer needle. I "know" there is a thread on here instructing on how to replace a tachometer. However, I lack the tools and experience to attempt this on my own.

If any of you Ontario Kats have experience with voltage testing and rewiring a 2003 Kat tachometer then I would appreciate your help! Also, I intend to replace my left handle bar at the same time (ordered it from the Suzuki dealership today). Kat-a-tonic also helped me to figure out that I am missing the little plug for the oil-drainage tube below the brake pedal. But that I can install myself :P

Also - I'll provide pizza and BEvERages for those who help (refreshments to be consumed AFTER riding of course).

Ciao
    Is your tach toast if so I have a complete gauge cluster I will sell you cheep. Im in canada the gauges all work perfectly they are from a 2003 kat. Let me know. I will even add custom kat logos like my gauges.

See picture here:

Comment

Not sure if my gauge is toast. I really need help from somebody with a voltmeter to test the leads. But I will pm you about your guage cluster.

Comment

Working...
      X