X

Fuel Petcock Diagram

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel Petcock Diagram

I have looked through a lot of post and could not find a petcock diagram. Does anyone have one or know where to get one? Thanks

seach i think its even stickeyed

Comment

I could be wrong, but Ive asked this same question and have been searching the this site and the net for the past 3 weeks and cannot find any diagrams of a disassembled petcock or even one that resembles mine. I keep reading about people telling others to try RonAyers.com or BikeBandit.com, well, dont waste your time.

If you find one PLEASE shoot it my way.

Thanx
      DJ

Comment

Comment

I honestly cant tell if your being serious or sarcastic.

Ive actually been looking for an exploded veiw of a petcock.

Comment

sorry though thats what your looking for..... ask cyber

Comment

I have looked everywhere to Dj if find anything I will pass it along. Who is Cyber ? New here so not sure who he is to ask.

Comment

Im assuming he means "Cyberpoet", which in my short time here I have learned, is a very helpful and knowledgeable member/Suzuki based cyborg. He's helped me plenty o'times, but I think I asked him this aswell with no success.

Hell, give'r a shot.

Comment

I sent him a message if I hear anything I will pass it along.

Comment

I've not seen an exploded diagranm of the petcock , which sucks because if you're rebuilding one and screw up , it'd be good to see how it's SUPPOSED to look . What'd you break ?
                    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Not sure bought the bike used not running and got it running after cleaning the carbs. But it was running rough and then had a puddle of gas under it the next morning so took the tank off and gas just kept streaming out of the tank no matter what position I had the knob in. I took it apart and nothing appears to be broke just not sure it is put together right. I put it back together the way it was but not sure if it was right to begin with.

Comment

Well , if you examine it closely , you outta be able to see just how it works . That's what I had to do . Not TERRIBLY hard , actually . As you turn the knob , there a sorta "ramp" on the backside that pushes the tab out against the diaphram . Just look at that and see HOW exactly it has to sit .
                        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
                        X