X

undertail exhaust???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• undertail exhaust???

Does anyone here know of someone who fabbed a R1 undertail exhaust to fit a kat? Is it def not possible? I'm about to put some $$$ down ant try to do it. 8)

Keep us posted with the progress
    here's some southerly advice that may come in handy down the road a piece... Next time you are too drunk to drive, walk to the nearest pizza shop and place a delivery order. When they go to deliver it, catch a ride home with them.
    http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h311/dragkota98/

Comment

i would love to see an undertail on exhaust on a kat!

Long Live the D

Comment

You guys might want to check out this bike

Comment

yeah it can be done but if you notice the pic waltari posted he got it necked down to a tiny diameter pipe to pass by the shock i would think that would be a restriction and hurt performance a lil maybe not would be better off builting a loop over the swing arm and using a shock mounted to the loop off center to let a full size pipe thru but thats jsut and idea

Comment

hay yall whats up any updates on this ive ben thinking about trying it im not way to conserned with preformance but im sure i could make up for it if you cant use a full size tube

Comment

I'm interested too. Waltari, the link doesn't work anymore.
              I have embarked on the road of modding. Even if you BOLT ON new parts to a bike, there will be someone somewhere that has the same combination. With the Kat, you have a unique platform. Sure, some parts might be from other bikes, but no one will have the same combination. It will be truly yours and unique.
              -Unholy m-
              Current project: Un-Katchable
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X