X

Compatibility between 750F and 600F

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compatibility between 750F and 600F

I own a 2006 750F and finding accessories, parts, body work, etc. seems to be lacking. Lots of stuff for 600's and GiXXers. I know the GiXXer stuff won't match up, but how about the 600 ?

How do I know if its a match or not ? Is there a cross-reference guide somewhere ? Or something someone has started to put together and is willing to share ?

Ty in advance.

Originally posted by bsc7080ksc View Post
    I own a 2006 750F and finding accessories, parts, body work, etc. seems to be lacking. Lots of stuff for 600's and GiXXers. I know the GiXXer stuff won't match up, but how about the 600 ?

How do I know if its a match or not ? Is there a cross-reference guide somewhere ? Or something someone has started to put together and is willing to share ?

Ty in advance.

In general, the simple check..

www.Ronayers.com Look up the part. Click the part number. Click the link "where used". If it states both 600 and 750 or other model bikes, you know it's interchangable.

If it doesn't, then it might still be... a little more research would be involved though.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Think most of the body work is a match between the 98+ 600 and 700. As for parts, www.ronayers.com has a "where used" section. Look up your part # on the fiche then put it there to see what other bikes it will fit.
      When all else fails get a bigger hammer

Comment

Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post
        In general, the simple check..

www.Ronayers.com Look up the part. Click the part number. Click the link "where used". If it states both 600 and 750 or other model bikes, you know it's interchangable.

If it doesn't, then it might still be... a little more research would be involved though.

Krey
        The "Where Used" sounds like what I am looking for. Thx !

Comment

Working...
        X