X

please help

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help

bike has no power and carbs are clean but still have no power can someone help

I believe you have just created the vaguest post of all time.

Comment

i dont know i have a 96

Comment

You need to be MORE vague.

Seriously though...you have to do better than that.
        90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
        Originally posted by soulless kaos
        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

no power as in from the battery? try charging it or getting a new one. Or say something useful to describe your problem and get a real answer.

Comment

I usually put my feet down and push to move the bike in the garage. Seriously, what do you want?

Comment

if the carbs are clean and put back together correct. check compression make sure u dont have dead hole. or sometimes a match works the best.
              when in doubt power out sally!!!!

Comment

i lose power when im is first gear

Comment

So lose power...does it stutter, does it bog, does it backfire, does it pop, does it wheeze, lights on, lights off.....I lose power when I fart too so.....help us out some will ya?

Comment

Remove carbs, dissasemble, soak in berrymans, replace all rubber, reinstall.
                    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                    Originally posted by soulless kaos
                    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

This is

Oh, you expected more?

Comment

when its cold it back fires but when it is warmed up sounds fine when you ride it to me it bogs out and just have a hard time getting up to speed

ok thanks
                        Last edited by katanakid1; 10-13-2011, 10:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

If you recently installed any new parts that allows or disallow airflow, you may need to consider re-jetting the carbs. Also, check and make sure you have the hoses connected correctly, and that your vacuum hose is free of kinks and pinches, and for God sakes make sure you have gas in it! haha!

It sounds like a air/fuel mixture problem or your carbs are not synchronized. You may need to adjust your carbs.
                          Last edited by str33tb1k3r; 10-13-2011, 10:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                          -------

What STOP sign?

Why are motorcycles better than women?
                          Because you can't get diseases from motorcycles you don't know. "Not Sexist"

Comment

thank for that

Comment

Make sure there isn't a rat nest in your airbox, sounds like the engine can't breathe. Eiither that or you have one or more cylinders aren't firing.
                              Need those hard to find crush washers for the bottom end of your forks? PM me, i've got plenty

News from my latest doctors appointment "It's not a psychotic break, it's a psychotic fracture."

Scars are tattoos with better stories

Comment

Working...
                              X