X

Rev Problems

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rev Problems

I just bought a 2006 GSX750F and revs perfect in neutral but when riding and under load will not let me go past 6000rpm in any gear,anyone have any ideas what might cause this problem?

i once had this one cylinder bike that ran fine but as soon as i got it up to 5k, it would accelerate anymore. ended up changing the spark plug and it fixed the problem, chack the plugs, might be fouled. good luck

Comment

What work has been done to it recently? Are you the only owner, or did you buy it from someone else. Always done this or started recently?

What air filter you have?

Is it jetted?

Do you ride it regularly, or has it been parked?

More info is needed to help please....

Krey
      93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

rev problems

i have just bought my 2006 gsx 750 f katana and it wont rev past 6000 rpms after second. it has just been arked all winter and i dont know if it had stabilizer in it, i tryed just some in and also some sea foam but no such luck. do you know what might be the problem?

Comment

Working...
        X