X

Wiring Harness Routing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiring Harness Routing

hi,,anyone have a good pic of the routing of the harness on the 94 750 gsx,,,i am rebuilding the entire bike,,,frame up,,,i took detailed pics of the frame and parts during teardown,,,lost a hardrive,,,stupid me didnt make a backup of the teardown,,,any help appreciated thanks

Originally posted by Raiznkain View Post
    hi,,anyone have a good pic of the routing of the harness on the 94 750 gsx,,,i am rebuilding the entire bike,,,frame up,,,i took detailed pics of the frame and parts during teardown,,,lost a hardrive,,,stupid me didnt make a backup of the teardown,,,any help appreciated thanks
    No pics off hand but it's simple.. harness from the front/lights trails down the right side of the fairing stay support to the frame, under the frame rail, down that rail on the right side dropping a little to level with the batter/fuse... make the turn at the fuse box, connect there.

Side is based upon the perspective of you sitting on the bike.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Thanks Krey,,,i felt i had it close,,,im nearly back on the rubber,,,i cant wait to finish it and ride the wheels off of it,,,lol,,take care man

Comment

Working...
      X