X

front turn signals, how to?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• front turn signals, how to?

Hi everybody!!! I'm new to all this, I was hoping somebody can help me out with a question about replacing the front turn signal lenses, do the fairings need to be removed or do the lens covers snap off? YOUR HELP WILL GREATLY APRECIATED!!

Removal of the fairings will make it easier....at least on a post-kat. Not sure on a pre....
    There are two screws located on the inside of the fairings holding them in. First you need you remove the bulb which can be done by simply twising where the wire connects to it a quarter turn or so. Should come right out.

Then simply remove the two screws mentioned before and you're golden

Hope this helps.

If you're not sure on how to remove the fairings, there's a sitcky on here to walk you thru it.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'

Comment

thanks alot!!!greatly apreciated!!!

Comment

What would be a big help is if you filled out your garage under your profile...
        Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
        Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

On a post kat, I did it without the removal of the fairings...but if i recall, you will need to remove the inner black panels as one of the screws is at an awkward angle.
          2004 GSX750F

Comment

Working...
          X