Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAS

I have 200 katana 750 how mush gas do you get per gallon. If i fill up I may get 160mpg.Do you think carbs need cleaning?Could it me my weight?
    Thanks any help needed

I'm assuming you mean 160 miles per tank.. and that is not bad. I'm also going to assume your filling it before reserve, or very shortly after?

I got 52 mpg avg before my mods. It's now down to around 44mpg with the mods I have done. Will probably go down again when I get the jet kit in.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

What mods have you done other than a fatter rear to make your mpg drop so much?
      1990 Kat 750 GSXR750 cams Barnetts clutch kit Yoshimura full exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by Delgado View Post
        What mods have you done other than a fatter rear to make your mpg drop so much?
        no mods stock how big is the tank?ibought it used.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnypz View Post
          how mush gas do you get per gallon.
          umm one gallon

lol im assuming you mean miles per gallon...when i had my kat i got about 35-40...full D&D exhaust and jet kit..
          sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
          k9 GSX-R 600
          GO VOLS!

Comment

the tank on that bike should be about 5.5 gal with reserve included. i have a 2006 600 and i get about 46 mpg stock all freeway doing 85mph. if i do 65 i get about 48-49mpg. with the pipe i put on i actually get about the same mpg. with reserve, i get about 210 miles to a tank. like i said though, all freeway. if you have city driving in there that sounds about right. a carb cleaning might add like 5 miles to a tank.
            Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
            Current Bikes:
            1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
            2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

Originally posted by johnnypz View Post
              0 how mush gas do you get per gallon.
              Somethin like 4 quarts .

Originally posted by gobigorange189 View Post
              umm one gallon

lol im assuming you mean miles per gallon...when i had my kat i got about 35-40...full D&D exhaust and jet kit..
              Dammit , I shoulda known someone else would beat me to it . Oh well , c'est la vi .
              Last edited by md86; 03-30-2009, 04:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
              X