Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zleviticus
    started a topic Exhaust sounds.

Exhaust sounds.

I hope to eventually have a collection of sounds for the exhausts.. I know i struggled for a while to find the right combination of price and sound. I love the hindles but they were price prohibitive.

If i can compile a list of sounds for the exhausts it might help someone else in their search.

Here is my first attempt at a sound clip... This is a two brothers exhaust on a 04 kat 600. THe bike has not been warmed up yet. Later I will get a better clip of it...
    Attached Files

• Lashcat
    replied
    I bought a Leo Vince SBK. it was not very pricey. I pulled out the packing and it is more than loud enough to let people know I am around. It sounds old school. Remember the old 4 into 1 hooker headers.

Leave a comment:

• cjsls26
    replied
    hopefully i didn't miss it in this thread but does anyone have an M4 slip on or know how it sounds on a 750 kat? "M4" is too small to search for in the search function.

Leave a comment:

• noodlemice
    replied
    gr8hntr that M2 sounds better than my friends Yosh on his SV twin cam. Do you have a website I can order the M2 Im having a little problem finding it for the Kat,.. as always they have it for every other bike made. Gettin' a lot of c4, c5, c2 results. Thanks

-noodlemice

Leave a comment:

• billy93
    replied
    Originally posted by gr8hntr
    here is my 2 brothers M2 can
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3iUp9UjuMo

Sounds great!

Leave a comment:

• Dirk130
    replied
    http://www.katriders.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=24301

leovince sbk 3 from a 98+ on a pre 98 custom made

Leave a comment:

• EternalSolitude
    replied
    Originally posted by russevan
    i put a yosh on my 750 and it sounds great.not only did i put it on for performance but also for safety because the stock pipe is a little quiet for cars to hear you beside them
    Yeah, the Yoshimura is definately the way to go when it comes to the Katana.

Leave a comment:

• goldie
    replied
    Ahaa!

I finally get it!!! I know what my next upgrade will be.

Leave a comment:

• russevan
    replied
    i put a yosh on my 750 and it sounds great.not only did i put it on for performance but also for safety because the stock pipe is a little quiet for cars to hear you beside them

Leave a comment:

• gr8hntr
    replied
    here is my 2 brothers M2 can
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3iUp9UjuMo

Leave a comment:

• hougy
    replied
    Originally posted by zleviticus

That is what i bought the wife.. i like it thus far...
    Did I just read that right? lol

My stock exhaust is pitiful, it sounds like a gerbil is running around in there on X. My friend says to get a Yoshi. I just need something loud enough to get people's attention when I go in between traffic...apparently the horn doesn't attract anything but middle fingers

Leave a comment:

• Caper
    replied
    Guys I have a 94 600 that I love but can't afford to put any real money into rite now. It is dead stock in great condition, but i was wondering if there is any way to get a louder sound out of it for very little or no money at all. Its my first bike and i don't know a whole lot about this stuff so i am hopeing that you guys can help me out. So if you have any ideas or tips it would be greatly appriciated by a poor Cape Breton'r. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• d_gibs
    replied
    Ill try and get a sound clip of my 00 kat w/ D and D...it sounds real nice. boys with bigger bikes have been giving major props to it.

Leave a comment:

• Court93kat
    replied
    Definately a GSXR.

Leave a comment:

• md86
    replied
    Originally posted by diablo13346
    http://www.uponone.com/videos.php?id=131

this is a kat its nice but he crashes
    Really ? A Kat with twin headlights that looks like they're from an older GSXR and a twin taillight as well ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X