this is a kat its nice but he crashes

Leave a comment:

• BareKat
    replied
    K, this is my 750 with an 18" Hindle oval slip on ... under 3k rpm

Leave a comment:

• TAFNAP
    replied
    Quick question I just installed a Yoshimura S3-Stainless muffler to my 2001 600 Kat took it of my buddies idle 99 750 Kat. Do I need to anything more than connect with those three bolts? My Kat growls now real deep and throaty but I want to am sure I don't need to do anything else? Also how will the new slip on effect my gas mileage?

Leave a comment:

• 00powderspecial
    replied
    any of a d and d on a 600?

Leave a comment:

• gsxxx
    replied
    This is a full V&H supersport system on my 91 kat 600.
    It's loud, and its gurgley. *EDIT* I just discovered that my muffler had no packing in it. I will post a new clip of the muffler repacked tomorrow
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Colt
    replied
    Sounds great.

Leave a comment:

• SKNL2
    replied
    Hindle Titanium Slip-on Recording

Here's a Hindle Ti slip-on on a 2002 Kat 600. Recorded in 44100/16-bit stereo. File is 2.6MB on a home server. Give it a few seconds. Slapshot can save and remember his Kat.

Leave a comment:

• BareKat
    replied
    How 'bout you send me that Yosh pipe. Damn I love the sound of that puppy. I had one on my GPz550 years ago too....

Originally posted by seypea
    wow just checked it out, had to convert my wav to an mp3 and now it's got the hiss sound. sorry not sure what to do. lemme know if someone wants me to send them the wav maybe they can do a better posting job.

Leave a comment:

• Colt
    replied
    Does anyone have a sound clip for a slip-on V&H , D&D or Yoshi for the Katana 600? Is the Vance & Hines louder that the Yoshi slip-on?

Leave a comment:

• suited_duces
    replied
    Has anyonr heard a leo vince on a Katana? How do they sound?

Leave a comment:

• md86
    replied
    Sounds like the mic is INSIDE the can . Damn . But it sounds like it MIGHT sound good .

Leave a comment:

• Point Blank
    replied
    Here is the sound of my Gsx 600f. I have installed an Akrapovic exhaust system. Originaly it was ment for Yamaha Fzr 1000 but i had to made just miner modifications to make it fit to my allready modded exhaust system. I will post some pictures later. The sound clips is not very good, i will try to make a better one. The bike allso has K&N air filter and Dynojet.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• mad max
    replied
    Here's a crapy digital cam sound clip.

Leave a comment:

• shagg_9
    replied
    I just got my 05 gix 1000 titanium exhaust on... SOUNDS AWESOME! it is about the tone of a two brothers that is on my friends CBR F4- minus that ugly farting... mine is nice and smooth. Ill try and get a clip up here of it so you guys can decide.

Check out my rider profile to see it!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• lucifers_ride
    replied
    World class manufacturer of ‘Red Power’ high-quality, outstandingly designed, O.E.M and aftercare market ‘performance exhausts’ for motorbikes, scooters, and cars, with a lifetime guarantee built on engineering excellence.

I know this has been post elsewhere on the site..... but I figured I'd add it to the list...... There is a Bandit 600 on there, so it should be pretty close to the Kat sound. At least on their site, it tells what bike it was on.......

I'm working on some more sound clips...... not all Kats, but atleast they will be clips with bike names with them..... not random......

Leave a comment:

Working...
X