GROUP BUY - Pre-98 Illumiglow Gauges **UPDATED**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick question...

Looking at this link:

StreetRacerParts.com is your one stop shop for all you motorcycle and Car, Truck, & SUV accessory needs and wants. We carry such accessories as: Glow Gauges, Illumiglo Gauges, Clear LED Taillights with Integrated Turn Signals, LED Underlighting, Flushmount Turn Signals, White Face AC HVAC Panels

I noticed that they offer a Digital Inverter Upgrade [Add $16.00], but don't state why one would want to upgrade to a digital inverter over the included analog inverter...

What benefits would there be?

Comment

They look bad a$$. How long will they be available? I'm looking to get some down the road (January time frame). That would be for pre-98 750.

Comment

Now if they would just make pre 98 ones.

Comment

SEQX34 already sent gauges to the makers of the illumiglo gauges...both 750 and 600's...he is waiting for them to inform him that they received the gauges and are starting to manufacture them...we are very close to the final ordering of these gauges and SEQX34 will post a link once there is a confirmation from the company...shouldn't be long before this link is posted...
          Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
          Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

I realy hope they get them in production as I would love a set.

Comment

Just to update everyone on the group buy I just got an email from speedhut and heres what they said

Hi Paul,

Yes, we apologize for the delay in responding! We have received your package. We have not yet had a chance to add your Katana gauges to the Model Development page. This will be done in the next couple of weeks. Please check back and let us know if any information is incorrect or missing.

Thanks,
              Speedhut.com
              PAUL
              93 GSXF6 PIX.

"Opinions are like A$$holes, Everybody has one"

Comment

I also would be ready for a pre-98 750 set this spring.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharp Shooter
                  I also would be ready for a pre-98 750 set this spring.
                  Gotcha

Look here for the Updated List

PAUL
                  93 GSXF6 PIX.

"Opinions are like A$$holes, Everybody has one"

Comment

White Face gauges

Hi,
                    Are you all going to do a set for a 98+. I really like that style

Comment

• Re: White Face gauges

Originally posted by Dell1722
                      Hi,
                      Are you all going to do a set for a 98+. I really like that style
                      The 98+ have already been made. Just order a set from streetracers.com
                      Bike is sold

Comment

• Originally posted by Red-line
                        Quick question...

Looking at this link:

StreetRacerParts.com is your one stop shop for all you motorcycle and Car, Truck, & SUV accessory needs and wants. We carry such accessories as: Glow Gauges, Illumiglo Gauges, Clear LED Taillights with Integrated Turn Signals, LED Underlighting, Flushmount Turn Signals, White Face AC HVAC Panels

I noticed that they offer a Digital Inverter Upgrade [Add $16.00], but don't state why one would want to upgrade to a digital inverter over the included analog inverter...

What benefits would there be?
                        The digital inverter gives two color shifts green/blue and also the ability to turn the dash off in the daytime.

Bike is sold

Comment

• Reverse gauges

Thanks alot I'll check them out...

Comment

• WOW!!! The gauges are nice,but the carbon dash is awesome! Hey Spepee, is that the stick on stuff or the real deal???? I want it, I want it!!!!
                            2000 Katana 600
                            Search KatRiders with Google | SEO Firefox Extension | New SUSE Linux Users | My Motorcycle Blog

Comment

• A little confused here. I am game for the 600's, but I went to speedhut.com, and it only shows 1 order. I'm guessing from the site that we need 25 for the 600 and 25 for the 750? Are we just waiting for everyone to pay at the site?

Comment

• Im in! I need a set for a pre 98 600. Any idea when they will be ready? I also have a spare set of gauges off my 93 600 if you still need them. Let me know i just bought a new set off E-bay so its no big deal. Thanks again

Comment

Working...
                                X