X

WTT: Yoshimura full system for stock

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT: Yoshimura full system for stock

I am about to be doing some custom work to my bike that involves cutting the exhaust and doing some custom routing. Instead of cutting up my Yoshimura system, I am looking to gauge interest in a straight trade for a stock system. Can be in rough shape, I wont be using the cans, just really need the headers.

Located in SoMD if anyone is interested!

There wouldn't be any reason why I would trade my Yoshimura header for stock. Use the Yoshimura header, better flow, especially if you plan on reducing the mid pipe size at any point. Just sell the can and have at it.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Lol I thought of trading my Yosi just because its loud as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
        There wouldn't be any reason why I would trade my Yoshimura header for stock. Use the Yoshimura header, better flow, especially if you plan on reducing the mid pipe size at any point. Just sell the can and have at it.
        The plan is to do a scrambler build. Already have the pipes for that. I just need a stock manifold to cut directly after the head flanges so I can make a custom manifold to join to the scrambler pipes, and would rather not cut up a yoshimura manifold when stock ones are a dime a dozen.

I have that full exhaust system, and will be adapting it for use on the katana.

Comment

Still have the Yoshi exhaust?

Comment

Working...
          X