X

CNC Adjustable Levers review and FYI!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CNC Adjustable Levers review and FYI!

^Those are the Levers I just received and installed. The fit and finish I was impressed with, they installed easily and actually make it more comfortable to use the Brake and Clutch. On the other hand...

If you're looking at purchasing these or something similar with the adjustable clutch be forewarned!!

Any setting above 4 on the clutch will not allow the clutch safety switch to operate properly leaving you dumbfounded at the gas pump for 15 minutes. No matter how much I adjusted the clutch with the screw it still would not crank over until I moved the selector below 4.

Other than that, for $40 bucks I couldn't be happier.

-Brandon
    -Brandon

I installed those levers 3 weeks ago, and have them on setting 6, and haven't had an issue. Oh, wait...that's right. I bypassed the clutch safety switch 2 years ago.

Get rid of that stupid safety switch.
    ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
    チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
    Semper Fi

Comment

I think I will add that to my list of things to do!
      -Brandon

Comment

I have those levers also at 6 and have not had an issue. I have not bypassed my clutch safety switch either.

Comment

I don't reccomend disabling that safety switch. Accidents happen. Just move the lever adjustment it only takes a second.
          -Steve

sigpic
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
          Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

I'd ditch the clutch switch in a heartbeat. Now the sidestand switch, that I'd leave. Really Suzi, I can't start the bike in neutral with the clutch out?
            Pics
            Pics
            No pics yet
            Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

I haven't had a problem with these same levers for over a year. I did have my clutch saftey bypassed. Wish they had fit the GSXR as easily.
              1992- project katfighter
              2005- GSXR750
              2001- TL1000R
              http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
              www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
              KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
              KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

Good to hear i was looking at those recently...
                Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
                Tony
                94 Katana 600

Comment

Originally posted by badwithcomputer View Post
                  http://www.ebay.com/itm/170835614476...ht_4090wt_1396

^Those are the Levers I just received and installed. The fit and finish I was impressed with, they installed easily and actually make it more comfortable to use the Brake and Clutch. On the other hand...

If you're looking at purchasing these or something similar with the adjustable clutch be forewarned!!

Any setting above 4 on the clutch will not allow the clutch safety switch to operate properly leaving you dumbfounded at the gas pump for 15 minutes. No matter how much I adjusted the clutch with the screw it still would not crank over until I moved the selector below 4.

Other than that, for $40 bucks I couldn't be happier.

-Brandon

I have some from a different seller, and never noticed that this happens.. my hands are big enough that I dont need the adjustments, so I bought them for a better looking lever.

as a note, you can just add height to the switch contact point to make it work.

See My Garage for mods...
                  T-Rex Racing framesliders install and review thread
                  Full Post 98 LED conversion how to thread

Comment

Working...
                  X