Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Windscreen Height Measurements (SR/OEM, Sportech, Touring)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windscreen Height Measurements (SR/OEM, Sportech, Touring)

I'm wondering if anyone has measured their aftermarket windscreens for the length so that we can compare them to the OEM screen?

I'm not convinced that the Touring windscreen looks good on our bikes... but I do like that it will protect me.

The Sportech windscreens look to be a bit taller than OEM, but some actual measurements would be nice.

Post up your comparison pics & measurements!
    2005 Suzuki Katana GSX 600
    - Aaron

I went through that issue with the windscreen and I have the longer touring screen. And to tell the truth, at first I did not like the look but it grew on me and with the benifits of better air flow and now I can see the instrument cluster better in the day time (screen is smoked ) Wirh the reduced air flow on the highway it is all good.
    sigpic
    98 Katana 750 89 Katana 600
    Corbin Gunfighter & Scorpion Pipe

Comment

I'm just not satisfied with the look. The height of the touring looks SOOOO out of place on the bike because it's sooooooooooo tall.

I can't say whether I'd like the touring cause I haven't tried it yet... but I'd rather not blow $150 to get one here in Canada shipped to find out I have to order another one cause I don't like it.
      - Aaron

Comment

I looked on kijijji and bought it fo 30$ is was only used for 5 rides and he was selling the bike. Like brand new.
        sigpic
        98 Katana 750 89 Katana 600
        Corbin Gunfighter & Scorpion Pipe

Comment

Ohhh man. You got a steal.

I've been keeping an eye on stuff like that here in Regina, but nothing comes up too often for KATs. Pretty uncommon bike to mod.
          - Aaron

Comment

Working...
          X