X

Delkevic 9" 225mm carbon fiber exhaust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delkevic 9" 225mm carbon fiber exhaust

I just purchased by 2006 kat and have been searching for an aftermarket exhaust to put on her. I was searching Delkevic website and saw the 9" can and also have been looking on youtube to try and get a feel for what the exhaust sounds like. Has anyone ever had one of these on there bike? i would like something that is nice and aggressive sounding but i am a college student and i don't want to break my bank. any suggestions?

Never tried one but have a D&D on mine and sounds pretty good. Little aggressive but not too loud.

Comment

Originally posted by uncltommy77 View Post
      Never tried one but have a D&D on mine and sounds pretty good. Little aggressive but not too loud.
      what size is it? looking for one that not too long

Comment

Not sure it was on the bike when I got it. Buddy of mine has 750 Kat with yoshimuri. Don't really care for it much. I like the D&D. It's a slip on. It's quite but still loud you know. Sounds pretty good tached up. It's not too long. Bout perfect length. It don't go past back of seat.

Comment

how does it look comparable to the oem exhaust?

Comment

Not sure what that looks like. It don't look bad. It's nice

Comment

This is a pic of the 14" Tri-Oval Delk. Plenty loud, I can only imagine the 9" being louder still. FWIW, my Kat needs a jet kit after installing it. Got the pilots at 3 turns out for the idle, but it's still lean at mid to WOT.

Back shot

Comment

thanks for the pics man, but i think im going to go with a yoshi exhaust instead

Comment

Originally posted by dah10022 View Post
                  thanks for the pics man, but i think im going to go with a yoshi exhaust instead
                  No problem! Yosh is good too, and IMO they sound great. Nice tone without being overly obnoxious.

Comment

I have a delkavic 9 " on my 06 600 it's loud for sure if u want I can post a vid if ur still undecided.

Comment

Working...
                    X