X

Hindle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hindle

...been a while since I have been on and said this.....

GET A HINDLE!:repost

i don't want to wake my neighbors leaving on a early morning ride.will your hindle work?

Comment

Yes, yes it will. Just push the bike about half a block away.

Comment

I am still rocking the Hindle Bro!!
        Last edited by steves; 06-21-2011, 06:46 AM.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

mmmm.....

-2000 "750"

Comment

I have a Hindle on mine and honestly don't find it that loud at idle and lower rpms. This is coming from a Vance&Hines on my EX500 that had a pretty nasty grumble.
            sigpic2006 GSX600F

Comment

Im still rocking the Hindle as well
              It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

My Hindle on my bike is down right dirty. I love it and have yet to hear anything that has the same sound to it.
                Hindle all the way!
                1996 Suzuki Katana 750
                Gixxer 1100 (141.6hp at the wheel)
                '08 Hayabusa Front End Swap

Comment

They do make a great sounding exhaust. I always assumed that distinctive Hindle tone was specially designed to warn beavers away from the roads, but apparently it was actually designed to attract beavers to the rider.
                  Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

I have a Hindle Titanium on my 01 600 and I love it

Comment

I have the aluminum Hindle super sport on mine...

the only other pipe I liked the sound of was the scorpion.

For me it came down to performance. Ivans has tested almost every pipe on the market and his dyno testing resulted with the Hindle/ a jet kit producing the most HP/torque with a stock header/intake over the rest, by a fairly large gap.
                      As for the sound its very deep, throaty, not raspy. its loud when you get in higher RPMs but at idle its a deep mellow tone. It makes the bike sound a lot bigger then it is.

Last edited by hardlydangerous; 06-27-2011, 06:20 PM.
                      98 GSX750F
                      95 Honda VT600 vlx
                      08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

Mmmmmmm .... Hindle

Over the winter, I put on a full Hindle setup. The big stainless headers (which are amazingly light) all the way through. In addition, I also added the gsxr cams and jet kit. It took a LOT of tuning, and I still want to get it on a dyno, but man, I LOVE the sound. The wife thought I was just full of it, until she heard it.

Riding beside retaining walls or under overpasses, it's just downright intoxicating. I turn heads everywhere I go, and I don't think it's because it's loud. It just sounds THAT good.

As a comparison, my Dad visited and rented a Harley so we could ride together. He got the quietest stock Harley, and while riding behind me, he could only hear my bike if he concentrated to hear it. Granted, I wasn't pulling really high rpm's while cruising with my Dad, but it's not overly loud.

Comment

now...if they only made a Hindle for my Ducati. Still have the stock oven on mine, since an aftermarket system is around $1600.00 for a Termigoni!

Comment

Originally posted by Range View Post
                            now...if they only made a Hindle for my Ducati. Still have the stock oven on mine, since an aftermarket system is around $1600.00 for a Termigoni!
                            But oh so worth it

The Akra evo is a nice system too. I remember Taylor Made and Moriwaki were doing some deep discounting earlier in the season, might still be available...
                            90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                            I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                            Originally posted by soulless kaos
                            but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

you can use a universal slip on and have a custom shop bend up a mid pipe.

a customer of mine had dual Hindle pipes on his old duck
                              98 GSX750F
                              95 Honda VT600 vlx
                              08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

Working...
                              X