California Model Pre Kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California Model Pre Kat

So....I've got the 1990 GSX750F, does anyone know if:

1. Does the fan on the left side do anything for the bike other than suck juice?

2. The emissions crap that involves the extra hose from the gas tank to a charcoal filter to the carbs; does that do anything? Hinder anything? Easy to replace?

Thanks.

Originally posted by EODA View Post
    So....I've got the 1990 GSX750F, does anyone know if:

1. Does the fan on the left side do anything for the bike other than suck juice?

2. The emissions crap that involves the extra hose from the gas tank to a charcoal filter to the carbs; does that do anything? Hinder anything? Easy to replace?

Thanks.

The info you want...

It's removeable, it's easy to do, and removing it all will have no negative effect on your bike on how it runs. Might even improve it a tad.

You need engine block off plates, and some rubber cap ends for the bottom of the carbs. Everything else... remove.

That said... be sure you check to make sure this will not effect any state inspection procedures or requirements prior to removing the equiptment.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Working...
    X