X

Factory Header question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Factory Header question

I`m not sure this post is in the right section but I was wondering if I go back to the oem header will it make too much of a difference in power? I currently have a 4-1 yoshi setup on my 90 Kat 750. I want to get my hands on the oem headers so I can run dual shorties similar to the ones posted on ebay.(slash cut) Basically it`s just for looks.Any info would be helpfull. Thanks.
    1990 Kat 750 GSXR750 cams Barnetts clutch kit Yoshimura full exhaust

Yes, it will make a difference. Whether or not it will make a big difference depends on what you define as "big". If it was rejetted for the exhaust, you'll probably also end up way too rich with the factory pipes, so rejetting will be in order.
    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

I dont think it was rejetted. I was wondering will there be a big difference far as changing from the 4-1 header. I`m not sure if I will have to rejet or not.My plans are to modify the headers so I can bolt up shorties.
      1990 Kat 750 GSXR750 cams Barnetts clutch kit Yoshimura full exhaust

Comment

Working...
      X