X

Thank you everyone!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you everyone!

I've been doing a bunch of research lately about exhaust options for my pre. I finally settled on the D&D full 4:1. Unfortunately after almost no research and lots of assumptions that a jet kit is a jet kit, I purchased a DynoJet Stage 1/3 kit. The install date is getting closer and having never done any carb related work before, I've finally started to scour this forum for the word Dynojet. To my surprise that word is almost always followed up by some variation of "is the devil all jet kits".

So... I just got off the phone with the folks over at Factory Pro and will be getting their stage 1 kit and advancer later this week.

I wanted to thank everyone on this forum for being so helpful to eveyone else who's asking questions. You guys have made it so much easier to be a noob. So thanks!

All that said, I have a Dynojet stage 1/3 jet kit for sale if anyone is interested.
    Last edited by J-_-Danger; 04-09-2010, 04:37 PM. Reason: Yeah, so later this week actually means early next weeks... oops...
    sigpic
    1995 - GSX600F
    D&D Full 4:1 Exhaust
    Factory Pro - Stage 1 Jet Kit
    Factory Pro - Ignition Advancer
Working...
X