X

looking for big bore kit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for big bore kit

ive got an 06 750 with many mods im looking for a big bore kit and bigger carbs does n e one have n e suggestions or know of a site that i can find em on?

Originally posted by cowboy12067 View Post
    ive got an 06 750 with many mods im looking for a big bore kit and bigger carbs does n e one have n e suggestions or know of a site that i can find em on?
    Don't think there is a kit as has been discussed previously.

I believe SuzukiRay (sp?) is a builder of suzuki engines, and would have info about this...

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

I can help you. PM me your #. Ray.
      85GS1150E 83GS1100SD 83GS1100ES 82GS1000SZ 96GSXR1500DRAGBIKE 96GSXR1400DRAGBIKE 90GSXR1166DRAGBIKE 05SDG110PITBIKE & 8 QUADS!!! "Life is tough! It's even tougher when you're stupid!" John Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by suzukiray View Post
        I can help you. PM me your #. Ray.
        just for general knowledge... is there any kits out there, and about how much do they run?? just so its public knowledge

RIP joe iwanski ... ALWAYS MISSED, NEVER FORGOTTEN!!

RIP MARC...PEGS ARE ETERNALLY DOWN FOR YOU BROTHER
        "for those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know"

my build threads
        http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=103472
        http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=105768

Comment

Originally posted by airforceranger49 View Post
          just for general knowledge... is there any kits out there, and about how much do they run?? just so its public knowledge
          You gotta go on a date with him before he'll tell you.
          90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
          I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
          Originally posted by soulless kaos
          but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
            You gotta go on a date with him before he'll tell you.
            hey, as long as he pays...

RIP joe iwanski ... ALWAYS MISSED, NEVER FORGOTTEN!!

RIP MARC...PEGS ARE ETERNALLY DOWN FOR YOU BROTHER
            "for those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know"

my build threads
            http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=103472
            http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=105768

Comment

Seems like a Bandit 1200 engine swap would be more cost effective than a big bore kit and carb swap, and probably more reliable.

Comment

Originally posted by GregS View Post
                Seems like a Bandit 1200 engine swap would be more cost effective than a big bore kit and carb swap, and probably more reliable.
                Much more. Most over bore kits are not designed for longevity, and focus more on either race applications (low run time) or punching out the cylinders because they're screwed.
                90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                Originally posted by soulless kaos
                but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Anybody know the rough total weight of the Kat with the Bandit 1200 in it?

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
                  -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

Originally posted by Free Coffee View Post
                    Anybody know the rough total weight of the Kat with the Bandit 1200 in it?
                    it should'nt add much weight.does'nt sweet lou have one?if so don't let him sit on it while
                    weighing.

Comment

Working...
                    X