X

anyone got a pre 750 full system for sale

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone got a pre 750 full system for sale

hi i was wondering if anyone on here has an aftermarket full system for sale i have a 91 750 and can't stand the duals and want it to sound a little better but i've already put enough money into it so i was hoping for a good deal. thanks, corey

Corey Send me some pics of your Exhaust. We might be able to work something out. I have a V&H SS2R System and the mid pipe has been scraped from me taking right handers. I paid $470 for it brand new. If yours looks good and not rusted to heck. You give me yours and some money for mine. Might be worth your time and mine.
    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Originally posted by HS2020 View Post
      Corey Send me some pics of your Exhaust. We might be able to work something out. I have a V&H SS2R System and the mid pipe has been scraped from me taking right handers. I paid $470 for it brand new. If yours looks good and not rusted to heck. You give me yours and some money for mine. Might be worth your time and mine.

i don't think you will really want mine the headers are rusty and a little bit of scratches on the cans. no rust holes but just don't look the greatest and the PO tried drilling the baffles and didn't do such a great job.

Comment

Thats cool. I am going to do something with the system anyway. I will still be selling mine just do not know when. Might be during the winter months.
        www.mopowersports.com

Comment

HS2020 If you need stock Pre750 exhuast lemme know, you can have mine for free if you want to pay shipping. They're not perfect but they arent that bad.
          Originally posted by arsenic
          93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=99024

Krey
            93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

i still got my old 750 pipes. can be had for shipping. pm me

Comment

Ok guys lets help out our other member. Send me pics of the systems everyone. Also Chatterson how much you willing to give me for mine? I can take pics of mine if you like.
                www.mopowersports.com

Comment

looks Good Cameron. Figure up shipping on them please.
                  www.mopowersports.com

Comment

i figure it will be easiest for me to ship from work. we have daily ups drops and pic ups. so i guess ill try and have them shipped next week. this week-end is no good lots of plans.

Comment

Working...
                    X