X

Header swap on 93 600

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Header swap on 93 600

Ive searched and read up on the 4-1 header options for the pre 600's and just wanted to confirm that an '88 1100 4-1 header will fit on my 1993. Seems liek alotta people talk about it but feew actually do it? Is there are other major work involved?

Originally posted by 1quikz View Post
    Ive searched and read up on the 4-1 header options for the pre 600's and just wanted to confirm that an '88 1100 4-1 header will fit on my 1993. Seems liek alotta people talk about it but feew actually do it? Is there are other major work involved?
    Should bolt up, will most likely need to be jetted to run right.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

I'm still scratching my head on that one. I tend to leave things stock. Be patient and I'll bet someone with more experience will have a correct answer for you.

Comment

Yes.... I'm using the bandit 1200 which has the same block as the old gsxr 1100's will bolt up... if you have missing pieces pm me

Comment

Working...
        X