X

new exhaust needed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new exhaust needed

so I went down the other week (I'm just fine) and my exhaust has bent in at the joint between the small tubing and large tubing (don't know much about exhaust systems). I did a quick search for my question, but came up empty.

I am wondering if anyone knows about where I can find an exhaust that fits the kat without need of the stock pipes (which as I understand is what slip-ons need). I am currently still trying to bend the stock back to shape to make that work. But thinking of upgrading. I found the stock exhaust on bikebandit for about $600, so would want it to be cheaper then that.

Thanks a lot!

Bike: 2000 Kat 750, stock everything pretty much.
    2000 Suzuki GSX750 Katana

If you searched for anything even remotely close to exhaust and came up with nothing you definitely did not search correctly.

Check the for sale section.
    Let's go riding!

Comment

We have a 'For Sale' section???
      I am King Sam

--I have a wedgie!
      --It's a thong, just relax and accept the string.

Comment

lol

Katanas for sale

Parts, gear, accessories for sale

General motorcycle for sale
        Let's go riding!

Comment

Comment

You've got everything.

Except the right colored fairing for my bike.
            How To Install Race Tech Emulators & Rebuild Forks
            How To Repack Yoshimura RS3 Exhaust
            How To Install Oil Cooler Fans
            How To Install Audiovox Cruise Control On A 1998+ Katana

Comment

ive got a stock exhaust, but if youd pay $600 for one youd be crazy. You can get decent aftermarket for 300

Comment

after a couple of hours I me and my dad were able to bend it back to normal, so fortunately, thats some $$ I don't have to fork out...

and my exact search term was "non slip-on exhaust" I was hoping that I would come up with something like "I found this great exhaust that takes place of my regular exhaust! no more need for slip-ons!" or something.....thats why I said I didn't find any info.

I've seen slip-on exhaust for 300, but not any non slip-ons....thats what I was hoping to find.

And I did search the "for sale" section after I posted since I was interested in buying a new after market exhaust IF I couldn't fix mine.

Just thought I would make some things clear, I hope I didn't sound offensive in my response

Thanks a lot for all of your posts and your pm's! I do love forums because of how quick peoples responses are! (positive or negative lol)
                2000 Suzuki GSX750 Katana

Comment

Originally posted by squiggy View Post
                  You've got everything.

Except the right colored fairing for my bike.
                  what color? And what side? Main, lower, or tail? Pre or post?

Comment

I think searching for the term "complete exhaust" gets better results for a non slip on option.

Still alot of crap to filter through on with that one though...

Krey
                    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Working...
                    X