X

Compatible exhausts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compatible exhausts

Hey I'm looking to put a custom slip on exhaust on my 99 Kat 750 but I wanna try and find one in Canada so I can maybe save on the shipping. What I was wondering is if anyone knows which exhausts are compatible and will fit the 99 Kat. I'm not partial to a particular brand but I need to know which ones will fit so I can try and order one up here. Links or pics would be greatly appreciated or if anyone has just a list of ones that will work
    Thanks! I really appreciate the help.
    1999 Katana 750

Originally posted by Dfurgi View Post
    Hey I'm looking to put a custom slip on exhaust on my 99 Kat 750 but I wanna try and find one in Canada so I can maybe save on the shipping. What I was wondering is if anyone knows which exhausts are compatible and will fit the 99 Kat. I'm not partial to a particular brand but I need to know which ones will fit so I can try and order one up here. Links or pics would be greatly appreciated or if anyone has just a list of ones that will work
    Thanks! I really appreciate the help.

For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.

Krey
    Last edited by Kreylyn; 05-28-2009, 04:43 PM.
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

They all fit, it's just a matter of how much work you have to do to each one to make it fit. Exhausts are pretty much 99% alike in the fitment category, pretty damn close in the internals too.
      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
      Originally posted by soulless kaos
      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

ouch my pride....
        ps. i love the animation made me laugh
        1999 Katana 750

Comment

Originally posted by Dfurgi View Post
          ouch my pride....
          ps. i love the animation made me laugh

I couldn't resist...

Krey
          93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post

I'm using that for now on. Or at least lmgtfy.
            How To Install Race Tech Emulators & Rebuild Forks
            How To Repack Yoshimura RS3 Exhaust
            How To Install Oil Cooler Fans
            How To Install Audiovox Cruise Control On A 1998+ Katana

Comment

im using a bandit link pipe and art can on my bike and its fine

no cutting or bending. just a straight fit on.

Comment

Working...
              X