Quick Question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Question

Hey everyone,
    i was reading about if i change the oil pan and oil pickup on my pre 600 to that of a post six hundred i can use any slip on and i was wondering if anyone could point me to a how to and if anyone knows how much it would cost for the oil pan and pick up i have seen i can find headers fairly cheap on ebay

There actually IS a how-to on here somewhere ......
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

The write up of the post to pre swap here....

Looking for the best exhaust for your Kat or need help with the installation ?
      From the Mesh Mod to the Fender Eliminator, installing new signals, Braada Cowls,
      Frame sliders or Undertails; Show us all of your custom mods and share your tips here.

Check bike bandit or ron ayers website for new prices on parts. Check the for sale section here for used parts and or pm arsenic to see if he has one for sale.

Krey
      93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Working...
      X