pre 98 750 stock exhaust...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pre 98 750 stock exhaust...

...can suck on my nut sack.

I HATE those little half circle things that work with the header flanges to hold the primaries in the head.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, count your blessings.

Anyway, the next time I have to mess with this ****, I'm welding the ****ers to the primary tubes and calling it a day.

/rant

Dab of grease helps hold 'em in place ..... Yeah , I HATE those frikking things
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Amen to that! I think the engineer that thought those things up should have to walk barefoot across a field of those little ****ers.
      Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
      Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

I have a vance and hines full system, what are these little things you speak of ?
        89 gs500e, k&n air filter, sv650 rear wheel swap, gsxr rear shock, 06 tank and bodywork, sv650 tail swap,

93 kat 750 v&h ssr2 full exhaust, 99 katana front wheel, a 180/55 on stock rim, post controls, heated grips

Comment

tape

i had absolutely no issues with mine, i just used a small piece of metalized tape to hold them together and on

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather skid in sideways, beer in one hand, cigarette in the other, your body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WHO HOO what a ride"

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy_nash View Post
            I have a vance and hines full system, what are these little things you speak of ?
            Yeah , I have a Yosh as well as the stock . I liked the stock better for looks AND sound , but put the Yosh back on because the spacers were ****ing me off . Plus the stock is a little in the way for chain maintenance .
            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
            X