X

extended swingarm.?.?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• extended swingarm.?.?

I am looking for some info on the best way to fab up a longer swingarm for my gsxf600. I can't seem to find any place that sells longer swingarms, therefore I figured I would just make one. I would also like to lower the *** end a couple inches. Anyone know where I can get either a "already" extended swingarm, a stock 600 swingarm, or any info on the process? Also if anyone has any info on lowering links....that would be helpful too! I tried searching for this stuff, but came up with nothing. I'm kind of a newby on this site. Thanks!

A member here (ne-oublie) sells the links, good quality stuff. As for the swingarm, for the Katanas they are all custom made. I think neonjeffie was selling a few, and another member (idrivetoys maybe?) wanted to sell his +6 for something longer. As for extending the stock swingarm, look at teddy's and Kreylyn's profiles.
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

i have a stock 98+ 600 swingarm...
      sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
      k9 GSX-R 600
      GO VOLS!

Comment

what do you want for the stock arm ?
        sigpic

Comment

i can make a extended swing arm for you if you want one i am maken mine now but have made others in the past i mad this on one my yamaha but i cant seem to get it to go on here if you wana send me a pm with your email i can send you some pics

Comment

Originally posted by fzr600straightfast View Post
            i can make a extended swing arm for you if you want one i am maken mine now but have made others in the past i mad this on one my yamaha but i cant seem to get it to go on here if you wana send me a pm with your email i can send you some pics
            how much would you charge to build a swingarm??? very interested!!

RIP joe iwanski ... ALWAYS MISSED, NEVER FORGOTTEN!!

RIP MARC...PEGS ARE ETERNALLY DOWN FOR YOU BROTHER
            "for those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know"

my build threads
            http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=103472
            http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=105768

Comment

Working...
            X