X

First Mods

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Mods

I just ordered some stuff for my bike and im pumped. These will be my first mods and there nothing real big but its a start. Ive ordered new grips by progrip, carbon fiber bar ends, and a katana decal set. Heres some pics...grips.jpg

decals.jpg

Cool. Can't wait to see some pics when you get them on.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Good picks! Progrips are my standard!
      ----------------------------------
      1992 GSX600f
      1976 Z400

www.cityriders.weebly.com

Comment

Mods are exciting, no matter how big or small, have fun!

Comment

congrats!

you just caught yourself the 'mod bug'..your now going to find yourself spending hours online searching for more mods to do lol
          sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
          k9 GSX-R 600
          GO VOLS!

Comment

So my decals came in today and i dropped everything i jumped right into putting them on and im very impressed with the outcome, what do you guys think. Nevermind i cant figure out how to post my pics. For the time being i have a pic in my garage. Any advice on posting pics? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by 1997kat750 View Post
              So my decals came in today and i dropped everything i jumped right into putting them on and im very impressed with the outcome, what do you guys think. Nevermind i cant figure out how to post my pics. For the time being i have a pic in my garage. Any advice on posting pics? Thanks

Looking pretty good.

For the pics, you need to find a hosting service for them to be online to post here. Most internet providers give you a little online storage space...

Krey
              93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

try photobucket.com

Comment

Alright ill look into it thinks for the help.

Comment

Working...
                  X