Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

will any late model GSXR 600 or 1000 cans fit an 01 kat 600?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will any late model GSXR 600 or 1000 cans fit an 01 kat 600?

Will any late model GSXR 600 or 1000 slips on cans fit an 01 kat 600?

Found some great clearance deals, but don't know if the mid pipe will work or if the can itself might create some air flow issues

The cans themselves will not cause any flow issues, and could be modified to work just fine.

The mid pipes are bike specific... you will have to have some fabricated if it's not made specific for your bikes shape. Any muffler shop could do it fairly inexpensively. It's just a bent pipe.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

What Kreylyn said. I too have been looking at slipons for different bikes, and the consensus I've gotten is that you may need to get a cheap piece of pipe bent, fairly inexpensive way to get a nice exhaust
      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
      Originally posted by soulless kaos
      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Working...
      X