X

89 750 Exhaust question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 89 750 Exhaust question

Hi, I have a exhaust from Kerker on my 750. The guy I bought it from removed the end piece of it. I love the sound, but somehow my wife gets irritated when I take off in the morning (5AM). Anyone has an end piece over?
    Or what can I do to just get it a little quieter?

I don't really want to spend 400 bugs on a new exhaust... maybe ear plugs fo my wife?!?!?!?
    --- 1989 Katana 750 ---

You leave on your bike at 5AM in MN? Isn't it like two degrees? Dude...you got balls...

Oh yeah, what do you mean by the end piece? The entire cap and tip?
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

It is getting much nicer these days up here...
      I'm talking about the end piece, if I look at my exhaust from the back. I can see three little screws where I belief an end tip may have been. That's what I either want to put back on or get in more quiet any other way.
      --- 1989 Katana 750 ---

Comment

Working...
      X