X

Two Brothers exhaust on my bike VIDEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Brothers exhaust on my bike VIDEO

well you cant see much but you can hear it took the video at night and it came out alot darker once i got it on youtube. love how this thing sounds!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkK-so4AVac"]YouTube - Two Brothers on Suzuki Katana 600[/ame]
    Do The Chicken Dance

Very nice man! Was looking to get a Scorpion Exhaust, but that sounds pretty good too!
    R.I.P. CYBERPOET

***WE WILL RIDE TOGETHER AGAIN ONE DAY***

Comment

Very sweet!!!

I love the Two Brothers exhaust on my Cbr
      2007 Honda CBR600rr
      2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zepp View Post
        Very sweet!!!

I love the Two Brothers exhaust on my Cbr
        yeah my buddy hase a two bros on his cbr600 sounds sweet on those 2
        Do The Chicken Dance

Comment

sounds real nice!
          sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
          k9 GSX-R 600
          GO VOLS!

Comment

Sounds good!

Comment

I was planning on getting D&D but now I`m not sure.Some of them sound hollow but the 2bros and Hindle always put out a nice throaty tone.
              1990 Kat 750 GSXR750 cams Barnetts clutch kit Yoshimura full exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by Delgado View Post
                I was planning on getting D&D but now I`m not sure.Some of them sound hollow but the 2bros and Hindle always put out a nice throaty tone.
                i put in a TON of youtube time listening to different pipes on the kat, i decided to go with the two bros for 2 reasons... 1 obviously the sound and 2 i like the look of it over the other pipes, once i got it and put it on i was even more impressed, the tone is so much better in person... the price is fair the look is the best, and you never get tired of that sound.
                Do The Chicken Dance

Comment

2 Brothers, kicks D&D right in the family jewels. Out of every possible exhaust I could have gone with on the dream project, remember, cost is not a consideration. I went with TBR.

Comment

Working...
                  X